Medford Municipal Airport
The airport is located in Medford, at 1000 Terminal Loop Parkway, accessed from Biddle Road, between Table Rock Road and the Rogue Valley Expressway. A bank of historical markers is located to the left of the main terminal building, near an elevated military jet fighter on loan from the National Museum of the United States Air Force.
The many markers commemorate several renovations of the airport.
The initial marker indicates that in 1929 the Medford Municipal airport was authorized by the citizens of Medford and constructed at the present site. At that point the operation of the Newell Barber Airport was transferred to the Medford Municipal Airport. The Architect for the new airport was Frank C. Clark.