Chautauqua Park Entrance
This site is just up East Main Street from the Ashland Plaza, and is currently an entrance to all of the OSF theaters. Leaving from the plaza on the right side of the road, walk up about half a block and the access walkway and old Chautauqua Park marker is on the right.
This site marks the entrance to the original Chatauqua Park in Ashland. The first Chautauqua program was presented in 1893 at a large beehive-shaped building on the hill at the end of this walkway.