Methodist Episcopal Church, Jacksonville
The church is located in Jacksonville at the intersection of North 5th Street and East D Street. It is diagonally across the intersection from the old Jacksonville Court House.
This church has a marker placed by the Daughters of the American Revolution in 1932. The marker indicates that the church was the first built in the Rogue Valley and was dedicated in January, 1855. A second marker indicates that the church was organized on June 1, 1854. That marker was placed in 1938, after the DAR marker.