Rock Point Stage Stop
This building is located near exit 43 on Interstate 5. It is on the north side of the Rogue River, at the Rock Point Bridge. It is on the property of the Del Rio Winery. There is a plaque on the SE corner of the building.
The Rock Point Hotel was opened in 1865, and was used as a stage stop and one of the first telegraph stations in the area. It currently is used as the tasting room for the Del Rio Winery.