Table Rock Monument
From Medford, drive out Table Rock Road. The Monument stone is on the right on Table Rock Road, 2.8 miles beyond Touvelle Park, and 2.0 miles past the junction of Table Rock Road and Modoc Road.
On our visit on August 23, 2016, this Monument was missing (Google Earth street view shows it was present in May of 2012, so it was removed some time after that date). However, it can be seen on the internet. It stated:
“Erected in 1928 by the Crater Lake Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution And General Joseph Lane Society Children of the American Revolution Honoring The Courageous Men, Led By General Joseph Lane Who On Sept. 10, 1853 Met Near This Spot And Signed A Treaty Of Peace With The Rogue River Indians”
On a return visit to the site on January 24, 2019, the bronze plaque had been replaced with a granite plaque, using the same text from the original marker.